2 wing 1:
2 wing 3:
- 2 likability and helpfulness from a place of 1 superego and virtue
- service-oriented out of principle, often in thankless positions, find it rewarding in itself, pride in being overlooked
- more "good" than 2w3, less flashy, more behind-the-scenes
- less outwardly aggressive/controlling than 2w3, passive-aggressive way of controlling others
- more idealistic and hard on themselves
- more gut energy, superego pull
- ex. Michelle Obama, Mr. Rogers, Dr. Phil
2 wing 3:
- 2 likability and helpfulness from a place of 3 action and achievement
- more focused on "inspiring" and motivating rather than behind-the-scenes thankless duty
- more likely to be the centre of attention but still not want to see themselves as self-focused in any way
- more grand-scale charity, larger organizations, human resources, more about "relationships" and "results"
- more adaptable to be exactly what you need, "altruistic VIP"
- more aggressive and/or smothering, not the quiet background helper
- ex. Tim Meadows, Liberace, Sammy Davis Jr.